Thursday, April 5, 2007

Grumpy Poopy Day

I am officially grumpy today.

I got no sleep last night, our toilet won't flush now and speaking of toilets...the men's room at this ad agency is a fucking nightmare. The guys on this floor apparently were raised by apes. They don't flush, they don't wash their hands, they leave newspapers everywhere, and the floor is always soaking wet. WHY IS IT WET?

My cab got in an accident on the way to work today. Fender bender, I am pretty sure I have whiplash now.

Masturbator Guy next to me is in full force with his girlfriend...they're going to buy a puppy...that costs $600!

I wanted a Chai Tea Latte this morning to help with my sleepiness...but the line was too long, so I went back down at 10:30...IT WAS LONGER. The cafeteria and vending machines are out of Mountain Dew.

Today is fucked.

No comments: