Thursday, March 15, 2007

Disgusting Office Worker...

OK I have yet to post about improv and I will, I promise, but I have to comment on something that has been puzzling me and making me laugh/cry all day.

So I started a new job on Monday of this week, and I have this weird "officle" thing. Its like an office for all intents and purposes. It has a door, its big, there's seating but the walls stop about 1 foot from the ceiling...RETARDED.

So as a result of this I can hear EVERYTHING around me. And what's worse is that nobody plays a radio or anything so its eerily silent. Its very weird. So the guy next to me is a pretty young guy and has been friendly to me. Well the other day I was in my officle for an extended period of time and I hear him talking in a really creepy "sexy" voice. The gist is he is talking dirty to his girlfriend and being super-inappropriate. Here's a sample...(of course these are just his lines because I can't hear her)

"I love you so much"
"I wish you were right here"
"God I love you so much"
"What are you wearing?"
"Oh God I love those panties, take a picture and send it to me"
"God I love you"
"Yeah I got the picture"
"God your fucking hot"
"I love you so much"
::GROANING for 2 minutes followed by a grunt of relief::
"Thanks baby, I'm going to do that to you tonight"
"God I love you"
"Miss you too"
"See you at 5:30"

So I think its pretty clear that my next door officemate is masturbating in his officle to the woman he just saw 3 hours ago and will see again tonight.

He has done this 3 days in a row now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.