Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday is Humpday Now.

Ugh.
I just fell asleep at my desk...for the THIRD TIME...TODAY!

I know I am getting older because I just can't stay up until 1AM and be in by 9AM anymore without feeling like my eyes are being punched. Its partially not my fault. The powers that be at iO decided to create a 10:30PM Wednesday slot. We thought there would be nobody there, but there were actually a significant amount of people (over 25). We had one of our best shows ever and the crowd loved it. Several members of the Harold Commission saw it as well, so that bodes well for us I hope. So needless to say I am a little sleepy from doing a show and then having to wait for the adrenaline to run out to go to bed.

While I was in my sleepytime state in my officle I came to the following conclusions:

1. I will be applying to be a contestant on Big Brother.

2. I will live here:

Its called Buckingham Pews, and its wonderful. I just hope something opens when I am ready to move. Also, I decided that if I love the place enough I will try and figure out how to get a subletter, or something. Wonderous!

3. I must choose my new custom show from either Puma or Nike...would you like to help? Puma is first...



Or Nike?...


Oh well that's what I think of when I doze off. That and how I really want a PS2 again so I can play Kingdom Hearts and Guitar Hero.

Strange? Of course. Good day.

1 comment:

JF said...

I vote for the Nike shoe.